FASHALA – The Environment Club of the School
FASHALA is the school’s environment club formed in the aim of making students aware of the environment; creating love for the environment and to keep it safe for the future generations. The club members meet once a week and work on activities that help the school promote awareness on environmental issues.
The main goal of the club is to help students connect with nature through positive learning experience which will benefit students and their environment.
- To provide students with the opportunity to learn more about their environment.
- To promote environmental awareness and develop social and life skills.
- To increase student awareness of environmental issues and give them power to make change
- To provide opportunities for students to become directly involved in a variety of projects relating to the environment.
- To promote environmental awareness and empower students to take action and work toward building a sound environmental ethic.
- To create awareness and sensitivity to the environment and related problems among students
- To pass on knowledge to help students gain experiences in and acquires basic understanding of the environment and related problems
- To build attitudes to help students acquire a set values and feelings of concern for the environment and the motivation for activity participating in environment improvement and protection
- Teach skills to help students to identify and solve environmental problems
- Help students acquire the skills need to identify, investigate, and contribute to the resolution of environmental issues and problems.
- Help student acquire experience in using their acquired knowledge and skills in taking thoughtful, positive action toward the resolution of environmental issues and problems.